Friday, June 13, 2014

Coffee, Tea, or...

So, I'm a big freaking coffee drinker. It's in the title of the blog. Of course, a foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, which means that I also like tea. I buy tea from two sources, a woman who sells her own mixes in Detroit's Eastern Market on Saturday morning and bagged tea from the cheese/tea/everything store (also in Eastern Market). The bagged tea is usually Harney & Sons, I'm not going to say they're the best (there's a lot of tea out there) but it's damn good and seeing the pretty tins makes me happy. The loose leaf is fantastic too!

What about you? Do you have a favorite writing drink? A favorite reading drink? Coffee, tea, or...?

Join my mailing list to receive news about my books! Get a free gift! Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment