Monday, March 26, 2012

Weekend Commitments

Sorry I haven't posted all weekend. I was in all day training Saturday and Sunday. I am now qualified to train others about doing non violent direct action, so if anyone feels a yen to have a sit in then call me.

Unfortunately, that means I didn't get much writing done either. I only wrote two thousand words, which admittedly is two thousand words more than I had before. It's just nowhere near my goal cor the weekend.

Additionally, I looked in my closet and realized that when I moved I did not, bring any hooded sweatshirts. So, I had to go buy one from the bar downstairs. It has the bar's name on the front: the dirty trick. There's a skeleton playing poker on the back. And, now I'm ready to go to tonight's hoodie March. Everyone else should find one near you and go. If you have no idea what I'm talking about then comment and I'll explain.

cheers.


2 comments:

  1. RR
    อย่าปล่อยให้หวังกันอีกเลย
    สองรัก ฉันรับไม่ไหว
    เธอมีหนึ่งใจให้ไปตั้ง
    สองรัก ทั้งเขาและฉัน
    ฝันไปหรือเธอ
    มีใคร ยอมทนบ้างไหม
    ลืมตาตื่นมาสักทีเถอะ
    สองหัวจิตหัวใจอย่างนี้
    เลือกซักทีจะเอาซักทาง
    สล็อต888
    สล็อต888

    ReplyDelete
  2. RR
    เกม Candy Dreams เป็นเกมสล็อตของทางค่าย Evoplay Slot กราฟิกของเกมมีความสวยงามน่าเล่น
    ส่วนระบบเกมนั้นก็ออกแบบมาได้สมดุล ไม่ยากและไม่ง่ายจนเกินไป ผู้เล่นแทบจะไม่มีทางขาดทุน เก็บกำไรได้สบาย ๆ
    ถือเป็นอีกเกมของ Evoplay Slot ที่อยากแนะนำให้ลองเพราะ Slot Online เกมนี้สามารถทำกำไรได้จริง ๆ ทั้งนี้ผู้เล่นสามารถแอดไลน์ @SPS98
    หรือเข้าเล่นด้วยการ ดาวน์โหลดซูเปอร์สล็อต จากเว็บไซต์ ซูเปอร์สล็อต 98 ได้เลย มีบริการจากทีมงานคุณภาพตลอด 24 ชม.
    สล็อตPG
    สล็อตPG

    ReplyDelete