Saturday, March 17, 2012

Submission Round Up

Okay, I just looked at my notes and things are moving right along.

I have one manuscript submitted to Indulgence, one manuscript submitted to Dead Sexy, and one manuscript submitted to Harlequin.

My first novel's in for line edits.

I've got another complete that needs some editing before submission.

And, I'm thirty two thousand words into the Billionaire's Baby Surprise.

Then there's my real job...

This could be the year that turns me into a babbling fool. Or, it could be the year where I become a successful human being.

Three guesses as to which one seems more likely.

1 comment:

  1. All of this is ridiculously exciting! Like, I'm still super happy for you about your job and being able to move, but having a novel in line edits (which, to be fair, I don't totally know what that is since I know basically nothing about the publishing industry but it certainly sounds impressive) and others somewhere along in the process is just really awesome. You've been way overdue for some good things to happen so I'm crossing my fingers that things keep working out for you (and let me know when the book comes out! I'll break my no romance novels rule for you).

    ReplyDelete