Sunday, March 18, 2012

Line Edits are Hard.

You ever read the original Cinderella?

The one where she's sitting in a fireplace picking peas and beans from the ashes. Sorting them into tiny piles.

That must be what it's like to be an editor. And, trust me, I don't want that job. There are some skills I just don't have, but I can appreciate them in others.

I am appreciating as hard as I can right now.

I just got my line edits back tonight, and--because I know that I've got a lot of stuff coming up at work--I'm trying to get through a big chunk of it tonight. Every other line has an edit, sometimes multiple edits on the same line, but I am appreciative.

I swear.

Thanks Ruth!

1 comment:

  1. RR
    อย่าปล่อยให้หวังกันอีกเลย
    สองรัก ฉันรับไม่ไหว
    เธอมีหนึ่งใจให้ไปตั้ง
    สองรัก ทั้งเขาและฉัน
    ฝันไปหรือเธอ
    มีใคร ยอมทนบ้างไหม
    ลืมตาตื่นมาสักทีเถอะ
    สองหัวจิตหัวใจอย่างนี้
    เลือกซักทีจะเอาซักทาง
    สล็อต888
    สล็อต888

    ReplyDelete