Saturday, February 25, 2012

First Post!

Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears. I come to bury--

Wait, that's not right. Let me try again.

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary--

Nope, it's a miracle if I'm still awake at midnight.


Call me Ishmael--

Not my name.

How about this: My name's Aleah. This is my blog.
In it I will be writing about books I'm reading, stuff I'm doing, and, most importantly, my writing. I am in the process of publishing my first novel What Goes Around through Enchanted Publishing (big shout out) and avoiding my next work by creating a blog (yay blogs!).

This may be a spectacularly unsuccessful venture as I just moved from Massachusetts to Detroit and still don't have internet. Today's post is being brought to you by the fabulous free WiFi at Foran's Grand Trunk Pub. I recommend them to anyone in the Detroit area who likes great food and local beer. If you don't like great food and local beer you can find your own damn hangout.

In other news, I've been trying to teach my cat to fetch since Wednesday. Day four and he still treats me like a crazy person.  


2 comments:

  1. สล็อต 777

    ในอดีตการเล่นสล็อตนั้นต้องไปเล่นที่ตู้สล็อตตามบ่อนการพนันเท่านั้น แต่ในปัจจุบันนั้นเกมสล็อตได้ถูกพัฒนาให้มาอยู่บนโลกออนไลน์เพื่อเพิ่มความสะดวกให้ผู้เล่น สามารถพกความสนุกติดตัวไปได้ทุกที่ทุกเวลา เหมาะสำหรับท่านที่สนใจการพนันรูปแบบการหมุนวงล้อ

    ReplyDelete
  2. RR
    อย่าปล่อยให้หวังกันอีกเลย
    สองรัก ฉันรับไม่ไหว
    เธอมีหนึ่งใจให้ไปตั้ง
    สองรัก ทั้งเขาและฉัน
    ฝันไปหรือเธอ
    มีใคร ยอมทนบ้างไหม
    ลืมตาตื่นมาสักทีเถอะ
    สองหัวจิตหัวใจอย่างนี้
    เลือกซักทีจะเอาซักทาง
    สล็อต888
    สล็อต888

    ReplyDelete